So whats your take on this....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... "Make wine, beer, spritzers..." all with the same yeast.

"One Yeast to Brew Them All, One Yeast to Blind Them!"

Hahahah no way in hell i would use that crap to brew booze. Thats just brewin crap. Im sure i could really please the bum population in spokane though.

Two buck chuck!

I got my start in this hobby making wine, and surprisingly enough welches frozen juice concentrates provides most of what you need to make something decent given proper practice and patience if you're in a pinch. In fact, my first homebrew memory was of my under delivering his homebrewed scottish ale in a 2 litre soda bottle. :rockin:

Right from the item description;

Whether you drink only occasionally, or you're a candidate for an AA meeting, you'll love EZ Caps and best of all YOU'LL SAVE A LOT OF MONEY making your own booze.

somthin' tells me the AA crowd is a bit more likely to go for this...

Don't know what you have up there in spo-compton, but if you or any of your buddies are down in the tri-cities, there's a good homebrew shop at Ice Harbor, they could set you up with a beer, wine and/or liqueur setup.

Back