Noob Brewer in Kennesaw, Ga

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shackled

Reaction score
Been lurking around the site for a few months reading as much as I can and finally decided to join and post. So much information on this site I still am not sure what I am getting myself into....

So HI EVERYBODY! :mug:

Teach me oh wise ones.

Welcome! I am over in Gwinnett Co... Buford to be precise, but I try to make it over to Kennesaw with my daughter for the Beat games when we can.

Buford, how close to the lake are you?

Im in Gwinnett several times a year as the SWMBO parents live in Lawrenceville.

Where from upstate NY mr. goodwrench? I lived in Buffalo and Rochester for 10 years and have some family upstate too.

We came from Syracuse (Liverpool), but I lived in Buffalo for about 4 years in the early 90s and my little sister & her family live in N Tonawanda now.

Its funny how many NY refugees we run into down here: my 2 kitty-corner neighbors are from Rochester and Buffalo!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Goodwrench it sounds like you have a few brewers in your area if you ever need help with anything.

Hey Bro1!! I'm just up I-75 from you. Have you gotten a chance to check out Brewmaster's Warehouse yet? He's just down the road in Marietta.

Check out our club site too... www.inhbc.org we hang out sometimes and brew and do beer swaps!

What the hell. All you Upstaters moved down to Georgia just to be closer to Brewmaster's Warehouse, didn't you?

As I recall, Ed is also from up here.

I can tell you he is from the north somewhere. Didnt bother to ask when I met him last weekend. Cant wait to see his new store in a month of two.

I was very happy to find Ed's store as the other places I knew about where Hop City and Beer Necessity. both about 20 miles from me. so having Brewmasters about 10 miles from me is awesome. Im looking forward to the new store in a month or two
And I can tell you that Ed is from the north somewhere, just didnt ask where. Was side tracked by all the beer stuffs.

What the hell. All you Upstaters moved down to Georgia just to be closer to Brewmaster's Warehouse, didn't you?

SHHHHHH!!!!

Don't tell SWMBO... she thinks we moved down here for better weather and a better paying job! Of course, both mean more brewing for me! :ban:

I actually haven't been to Brewmaster's since it is about an hour away. I do plan on making the trip, but have been a bit busy settling in & getting my daughter acclimated and started with school.

Well if you give it a few more months before you head out this way Ed may have enough time to get his new store up and running. Its in the same area just one light farther south-ish in the next shopping center over.

I will definitely make the trip over for the opening of the new store. In the meantime, if I happen to be over that way, I will drop in on the current one as well.

Current one is a bit cramped but they know where everything is and are willing to help you find it.

Back