Drip Tray - Building Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WetWillie

Reaction score
Hey Guys - First post

I am building my first Keezer and looking for any ideas on a drip tray without spending $150.00 on one out of a catalog. My only problem is that I spaced my taps/faucets about 13" so i would like one that is about 16" in length ans maybe 1" inch deep.

Any good ideas? Pictures of Keezer in progress attached.

Thanks!
WetWillie

Kegerator - Front.jpg

Kegerator - Inside.jpg

WetWillie said:
Hey Guys - First post

I am building my first Keezer and looking for any ideas on a drip tray without spending $150.00 on one out of a catalog. My only problem is that I spaced my taps/faucets about 13" so i would like one that is about 16" in length ans maybe 1" inch deep.

Any good ideas? Pictures of Keezer in progress attached.

Thanks!
WetWillie

Welcome to HBT!

Check out barproducts.com - they have a 19" tray that isn't particularly fancy, but the price is right. I'd directly link, but I'm afraid I can't, (the bar products website is clunky at best). Head to the website and search and you should have no trouble finding it.

I bought a mudding tray at Home Depot for like 6 or 7 bucks. It's stainless steel and looks fine. It's held on by 2 packs of medium magnets. Works fine and looks great for all under 10 bucks.

It's like this but this one is about twice as much and 14"

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

I just need to seal mine up with some silicone or super glue and it works fine.

Latest posts

Back