The Darwin awards are closed.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.

Kid: "I'll just light me up this demo and knick some candy"

Man entering: "Oh, the demo is on fire, how strange. I really need my scotch though."

joins line-up

time...

Man who entered a minute ago: "The demo is still on fire, maybe I should tell the cashier."

Unfortunately, these geniuses aren't eligible for Darwin awards, since they didn't die, or otherwise render themselves unable to reproduce. Pity.

Reminds me of when I was in high school and I stopped at a gas station to fill up my car, a real beater. The car caught fire right next to the pump. I ran into the store and asked the attendant where the fire extinguisher was, my car was on fire. He says there's one right there, but don't use it, it makes a huge mess and he didn't want to clean it up. I told him he'd have one hell of a huge mess to clean up if his gas tanks went kerblooey because my car was on fire right next to his tanks. Then I grabbed it and went out and put out the fire. He wasn't real bright, either.

Back