2,000,000 Post Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm...maybe I'm missing something, but isn't Masonsjax's post already #2,034,374 ? From what I see, it looks like the 2,000,000 mark was hit sometime between 5-6pm CST on 4/11/2010.

Umm...maybe I'm missing something, but isn't Masonsjax's post already #2,034,374 ? From what I see, it looks like the 2,000,000 mark was hit sometime between 5-6pm CST on 4/11/2010.

Yeah the post number is different than the post count for some reason. I ran into the same problem... on 4/11/2010 :)

I think deleted posts don't count in the post count, but do in the post numbers.

It's going to be funny when it gets close if we get some folks posting like mad trying to get it to hit their time, while other folks are deleting their old posts at the same rate trying to stretch it to their guess. :D

Hmmm spreadsheet shows 5/2/2010 at 2PM now, guess my date was a bit off (limited data). Then again I only take averages, not average posts per day of the week.

Hmmm spreadsheet shows 5/2/2010 at 2PM now, guess my date was a bit off (limited data). Then again I only take averages, not average posts per day of the week.

Nice, I only used 2 data points a few days apart to come up with my guess of may 2 at 10am. Glad to see things are progressing linearly...muahahah...MUAHAHA...[/Dr. Evil]

I have to dig through all the entries and find who the closest.

The 2,000,000th post using the reference of Post Count on FORUM HOME was on 05-03-2010 at 7:38PM.

You had to PM me to enter.

The winning guess was dougf his guess: May 3rd, 0700L

Congrats Doug! I scanned back and knew there were at least a couple guesses between mine and the winner, but was curious who hit it. :mug:

Thanks! I think this is the first thing I have ever won in my entire life.

Back