Free Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweezer159

Reaction score
I already posted this in the classified section - so I apologize for the double post, but i thought more people would see it here.

Oaklyn, NJ (Camden/Philadelphia area) - My girlfriend and I are moving to the homebrew wasteland of Alabama, and have over 7 cases of delabeled, rinsed, and mostly clean bottles to give away. They must be picked up by Wednesday 6/20. First person to PM me can have them all.

David and Erica

Welcome to the homebrew wasteland of Alabama. We came close to winning legality this year... maybe next year.

Another welcome to Alabama. Depending on where you move, you may be surprised by the home brewing and craft brewing culture here. I live in Huntsville (North Alabama) where we have a thriving home brewing community and half of the states 10 micros. Laws allowing home brewing were lined up and ready to pass (easily) but the legislature ran out of time. Our legislature's sessions are time limited by law. I'm confident that home brewing will be officially legal next year.

Back