What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nizzles back! Drunking a moose drool watching football

ForumRunner_20131020_130413.png

Channel66 said:
I love those glasses.

Same here.

The saison I brewed with your yeast is still going (near the fireplace). Smacked!

I had 1/3 bottle of Maori IPA left to go with 2 shots of bourbon after bottling/cleaning after the infected IPA. It smelled & tasted good while bottling. Got 47 bottles racking under the funk.

Channel66 said:
***** ass fire :p

It gets up to 85 in here. 75 upstairs when I open the damper all the way and pack that mofo full of wood. Too damn hot.

[sigh...] Eventually I'll be able to say I'm drinking my own brew. Right now I'll have to settle for saying I bought a six pack of Batch 19 last night; not bad. If regular Coors tasted like that, I'd buy it now and then.

A while back I mentioned the Stella Artois I was trying. I finished the 12 pack, and it grew on me some by the end. Aside from just getting used to it, I realized refrigerator temperature was way too cold for it...

[sigh...]Eventually I'll be able to say I'm drinking my own brew. Right now I'll have to settle for saying I bought a six pack of Batch 19 last night; not bad. If regular Coors tasted like that, I'd buy it now and then.

A while back I mentioned the Stella Artois I was trying. I finished the 12 pack, and it grew on me some by the end. Aside from just getting used to it, I realized refrigerator temperature was way too cold for it...

go get yerself some Westmalle Dubbel and Rochefort 8! I want to bathe in that stuff. how long you got until you're drinking your first batch?

Starr Hill Boxcar Pumpkin Porter, Great Lakes Nosferatu and now this. Working my way to the gutter in celebration of Nizzle's return!

image-2453444363.jpg

Starr Hill Boxcar Pumpkin Porter, Great Lakes Nosferatu and now this. Working my way to the gutter in celebration of Nizzle's return!

It's fun once you go gutter you never go back.
Edit: I guess I don't have to tell you that huh :pipe:

go get yerself some Westmalle Dubbel and Rochefort 8! I want to bathe in that stuff. how long you got until you're drinking your first batch?

Probably not gonna find that stuff in a small town in the middle of the desert. I'll settle for what I can get (and afford).

My attempt at a saison-related style (half Saison HME; half BIAB with 50% pilsner, 25% wheat malt, 25% raw wheat, Belle Saison yeast and Mt. Hood hops) has been in the fermenter since Saturday last, so it'll be a while.

I made and drank a Mr. Beers American Style Light Beer from their kit a while back, but I'm not sure that counts as anything but a testament to my intestinal fortitude. I've always had a cast iron stomach...:)

Probably not gonna find that stuff in a small town in the middle of the desert. I'll settle for what I can get (and afford).

My attempt at a saison (half Saison HME, half BIAB with some wheat, Belle Saison yeast) has been in the fermenter since Saturday last, so it'll be a while. I made and drank a Mr. Beers American Style Light Beer from their kit a while back, but I'm not sure that counts as anything but a testament to my intestinal fortitude. I've always had a cast iron stomach...:)

you need to start doing some trades once & a while, bruva! hahahah!! I hope the Saison turns out to your liking! as for the Mr. Beer, sometimes you just gotta power through it!

Some of my Belgian session ale. Thinking this will be my new house beer, 12 days to carbed keg, 10 bucks/5gal. It's pretty too. In the fanciest glassware I've got that doesn't need washing. Friggen things are about 15 bucks each!

20131020_161506_zpse4c8ff56.jpg

20131020_161431_zps6fba77d5.jpg

Channel66 said:
Some of my Belgian session ale. Thinking this will be my new house beer, 12 days to carbed keg, 10 bucks/5gal. It's pretty too. In the fanciest glassware I've got that doesn't need washing. Friggen things are about 15 bucks each!

I'd be drinking and fishing every day if I were you.

Friend brought this over. Wish I would have waited longer to drink the one he gave me, cause this is mighty good.

image-1077071735.jpg

I'd be drinking and fishing every day if I were you.

I fish when I have time. I have today off but I'm brewing a batch of beer, and a test batch for yeast, stepping up yeast to get ready to send it out, finishing building a changing table with my dad in his wood shop later.

I should toss a deep line out off the deck and just leave it with a bell on it like in cartoons.

Back