What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this beer

And my dog loves our tree

ForumRunner_20131217_192250.png

ForumRunner_20131217_192301.png

I've had no problems with the app outside of a brief hiccup where it started sending notifications when I didn't want it to.

Just polished off the last sip of the last bottle of my Milk Stout.

How did you stop those?

Brown Shugga. So far I have had a sample pull of the pub ale, a glass of Dales Pale, and a glass of FBS is next. With that, all that would be left would be a glass of Apfelwein. Then I will have had one of each.

Go into the app settings, and toggle "push notifications". It wasn't checked for me. I had to toggle it on, restart the app, go back into settings, toggle it off, and then restart again, and that fixed it for me.

Thanks!

I don't think she's gonna get much bigger...i rescued her from the shelter about a year and a half ago... She's the most will behaved dog I've ever had... I got a DNA test done which is below

So how much did you pay to be told your dog is a mutt?

mcbaumannerb said:
Drinking water. Too much imbibing last night :) I too have had my iPhone whacked by the Portuguese mafia...luckily the desktop version still works in safari on the iPad.

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Uninstall and reinstall. My phone is good now and never had a problem on my iPad.

That's why I always wait for a while before updating. You always know what problems others have before you get them.

Also, I like how all of your cats parentage has been Mutt. That's a sign of a good breed. The inbred ones have too many problems.

Now, on to the FBS.

I need to find me some Sucks real soon! I know it's in stores I just haven't stopped by there lately.. been focusing on the current inventory.

Well you probably won't suddenly find any in your cellar….:D

Back