What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qrumphish session beer in the making.

IMG_2954.jpg

I'm not sure ill use that yeast again. I even added a lambic slurry a few months back when i sampled it and the lacto is still extremely too pronounced. No balance at all.

This, however, turned out great! RU55 clone. I'm going to have to bottle this sooner than i wanted to but its fantastic already so it may not suffer much. Thanks for the recipe! :mug:
View attachment 265425

Need the fermenter for something else or what?

Might have to pull a couple samples of my own...

Need the fermenter for something else or what?

Might have to pull a couple samples of my own...

No, I am transitioning into a new job and it will eventually require a move. Ive thought about just leaving it at my fathers house or a friends in the home brew club, but its pretty good already. Ill give it another month or two and then decide. I think Jester King only ages theirs 9 months.

Sculpin after mowing the lawn. Now I'm attacking some unruly vine/bush that keeps trying to take over the patio and the other bush next to it. 85* out today.

WP_20150321_001.jpg

Sea Hag - Remmy's posted enough pictures so we know what it looks like.

Hey @nukebrewer - I found 2015 Bigfoot at Dick's World of Wines in Westerly. They had about 2 and a half cases left (I only bought a four pack.)

View attachment 265466at 8th wonders brewery birthday party. A pale ale and A Vietnamese Coffee Porter. Both are great

That brewery best make Pho.

I'm slamming another pour of @disturbdchemist 's jalapeño cucumber saison after marinating some chicken in my Robust Porter, Worcestershire sauce and lime juice for tomorrow's smoke.

Back