Citra Saturdays at Nikobrew (Amarillo too!)- Full pounds for 24 hours begins 3/17

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do have a question about the Bear Bones Membership. The membership entitles you to two LBs of hops at this discounted rate per month, for a year correct?

I do have a question about the Bear Bones Membership. The membership entitles you to two LBs of hops at this discounted rate per month, for a year correct?

That is correct. It does not include limited supply hops though but the discounted prices are pretty dang sweet.

Thank you, I put an order but can't access my paypals access,account for some reason. Will complete the order when I get home

Okay we're down to our last 30 or so 2oz packs of Amarillo right now.

Ok folks Amarillo has been sold out. The full pounds lasted about five minutes but the 2oz packs lasted a few hours.

We still have full pounds of Citra and will until 10am MST Sunday. Have a fun and safe St Paddy's Day!

Thanks folks, this Citra Saturday ends in one hour and nine minutes, so if you'd like in on this now is the time!

Ok folks, thank you very much for your orders and support we greatly appreciate it. This Citra Saturday is officially over, see us next week! We should still have enough for at least another one (some breweries are looking to order up a lot of our supply so we'll see). We should have all orders that just had Citra and Amarillo on them shipped within just a couple of days and most of the rest of the orders shipped in that time frame as well. Thanks!

Received mine today! My only problem with the shipping is it's in an envelope and the pellets are all pretty well smashed now which makes weighing a bit of a pain in the ass.

Got might today too. Right on time. Will do buz again with him.

Got mine as well. The USPS envelop may not be a great choice for future shipments for multiple 1# bags -- mine was crushed with a slight tear. Still love you guys! Keep at it!

Back