Best Time of Year to Buy Propane Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleDave

Reaction score
I'm making plans to go All-Grain in the near future. After reading many posts here about choices, I've decided to buy a Bayou Classic SP-10. None of the brick and mortar stores such as Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware carry Bayou Classic locally, so I am stuck buying online. Since I have some Amazon rewards points that I need to cash in, that's where I'd like to buy from. But I've been watching the price recently and it seems to stay a steady $60-65.

I know many here have paid considerably less, so I am wondering if these things ever go on sale. I'm happy to hold off a few months if it means I can save $20-30. Any suggestions on how I can get an SP-10 for $40?

Thanks,

Dave

Right after Thanksgiving! When they are overstocked. By that time, you'll likely start seeing them at your local big box stores. Also, try any place similar to Academy Sports and Outdoors. They have some good deal there too.

Back