What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Quad. Some variance with these bottles.

PXL_20240512_022318221.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Experiment...
Used 2lbs of store bought Wild Flower honey in .75gal water and added trub from the Hazy, Vossa-Nova. 7days later it's 11% bit sweet but definitely some fruity flavors maybe from the yeast or residual hops. Open air container so will have to drink fast but bigger plans ahead. Think I'm in love with these Kveik yeasts.
PXL_20240512_181610932.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Orange Whoops, an 8% ABV DIPA with blood orange, tangerine, vanilla, milk sugar and Mosaic/Rakau hops. It's freaking amazing!! From American Solera, in Tulsa.

Not my photo but it looked just like this, but in a nicer glass. 😁 That is how American Solera served it to my yesterday, though.

Attachments

• Orange Whoops.jpg
    Orange Whoops.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
Out back playing board games with my wife. Sunny and 86, a bit early for the heat, but a nice day. She rarely drinks beer, but wanted one today.

A salute to our mothers. Hers is still alive, doing well at 98. Mine's been gone just over 7 years, would be 97.

Miss you, Mom. A toast.

20240512_153257.jpg

Back