99 bottles of beer on the wall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ó Flannagáin

Reaction score
So I was bottling my IPA this morning and started singing that dam song. Now, 2 hours later, I'm heating up chili and browsing the internet and still singing that song. Its killing me, can't get it out of my head. I've even caught myself going "99 million billion bottles of beer on the wall, 99 mill... DAMMIT"

You know what really sucks? When you watch a TV show with your 3 year old daughter and can't get the damn kid's song out of your head for the next week.

Yeah, but I don't think anyone knows how it ends. I've never gotten to 'take one down, pass it around, no bottles of beer on the wall'. That doesn't seem like a fitting ending. Maybe we should insert in the song 'brew another batch' around 48 bottles of beer on the wall. That way we are always between 48 and 96, and the mania can go on indefinitely.

The only solution, as I see it, is to actually start following the instructions of the song until you pass out in a drunken stupor. That should erase any recent memories and behavioral patterns. :tank:

Zero bottles of beer on the wall, zero bottles of beer....

Go to the store, brew some more,

99 bottles of beer on the wall! :tank:

eviltwinofjoni said:
Zero bottles of beer on the wall, zero bottles of beer....

Go to the store, brew some more,

99 bottles of beer on the wall! :tank:

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back