What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highland Brewing- Black Mocha Stout
Perfect for the fire in the fireplace and almost snowy night here...

Fermenter sample of my Caribou Slobber. Finally got a corny, this batch was so easy, won't be bottling to many more full batches I think.

Cascade lager, my first lager!! It's great taste but cascade aroma is really out of place. Overall, success!

Pumpkin ale now but I am all out of Stones Smoked porter

in a few weeks my brew schedule is
10 G of SN Torpedo Clone
5 g AB ale from CYBI
Kegging 6.5 g of ed's Apfelwein
and 10 G of SMoked Porter stuff is soooo goood

Just grabbed singles of dogfish head 60min ipa and 90min ipa. I was going to grab a 120min but it was almost 8 bucks for a single, I'll grab one of those on Friday. It was on the shelf behind the counter next to the Sam Adams utopia. Another beer I won't be buying very soon.

Some random Blueberry Oatmeal Stout my wife's ex husband left behind at the house... ;)

Still waiting for my HB to finish conditioning in the bottle.

My Simcoe Pale Ale, reached that point where the hops are blending beautifully with the awesome malt background to really come across as balanced.

Lagunitas IPA.

ForumRunner_20120104_001914.jpg

Brizzo said:
Just grabbed singles of dogfish head 60min ipa and 90min ipa. I was going to grab a 120min but it was almost 8 bucks for a single, I'll grab one of those on Friday. It was on the shelf behind the counter next to the Sam Adams utopia. Another beer I won't be buying very soon.

I can't wait to get to the states to drink American beer again. German hefeweizen gets old over time. I need variety!

No beer for a while. Gotta save my beer calories for the annual ice fishing trip up on the North Coast of Minnesoota, don'tcha know.

I'll be drinking plenty of Summit brews then.

Just finished up an amazing Flying Dog Old Scratch. I have an Amber fermenting right now and hope it comes out half as good as this one.

At this moment it is my first try of Ithaca Brewings Flower Power. A really hoppy beer with great head and lacing. It has powerful grapefruit with light peach notes and a crispy bite to finish.

Not sure I can take more than a few but I am gonna try:ban:

The first draw off of my first attempt at kegging. It's a Caribou Slobber, and damn if it ain't close to perfect in my opinion. The big test comes when the SWMBO tries it.

Just as post #1 was, Stone Ruination! Traffic was a ***** tonight, so I took surface streets, which coincidentally took me by BevMo.

Back