New Guy from Raleigh North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueLightsBrewery

Reaction score
I wanted to introduce myself before I made any other posts. My name is Matt, and I'm new in the home brewing "family". I hope I can give and recieve some useful information on this website. It seems like a great place for people to learn about the hobby and try new brews!:mug:

I wanted to introduce myself before I made any other posts. My name is Matt, and I'm new in the home brewing "family". I hope I can give and recieve some useful information on this website. It seems like a great place for people to learn about the hobby and try new brews!:mug:

Hi, Matt. Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place. There are quite a few Triangle brewers on here. Do a quick search for GRABASS, our occasional brewing & social outing crew.

Speaking of which, it's about time for another group brew . . .

Chad

Hey Matt and everyone! I'm new to brewing as well and live in Raleigh. Thought I'd say what's up as well.

I was wondering how many of you in the Triangle hit up American Brewmaster off of Stonybrook Dr.? Their site looks great, but I didn't know how the store was, or it's proprietors.

Thanks guys!

American Brewmaster is an excellent homebrew store. The folks who work there are friendly and knowledgeable and the pricing is reasonable. Last time I was in they had just hired a new employee who was a BJPC certified judge, which is really handy when you want an expert opinion on something you've brewed.

Chad

Welcome. My Brother-in-Law lives in Apex. I've been to American Brewmaster on multiple occasions. Very nice store :)

-Mike

Went by American Brewmaster today, and they were closed. But there were a couple of employees in and they opened the shop to let my brother and I in, and answered some questions.

Very cool shop and awesome people!

Back