Hello fellow brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEMaine

Reaction score
I am glad to be here. I have been searching for an online community for a while. Some of the homebrewing groups out there can get kind of nasty. I am sincerely hoping this is not one.

I am an intermediate brewer living on the beach outside of Portland Maine. I like to brew unique ales and lagers. My 'dream brew' at this time is Heffewiesen.

Very few nasty incidents around here; we're mostly a collection of idiots that like to talk about beer and semi-related topics.

Welcome

Welcome to HBT! :mug:
We aren't perfect and once in awhile someone will get nasty but for the most part we are a good lot of people from all over the world. People that do cause trouble don't last very long.

Hello from just outside Portland, Oregon (ok in Portland right now since Im at work). There are the usual jabs but everything is in good fun. RDWHAHB

As long as you can take a joke and be light hearted about some general ribbing you will fit right in :) Welcome aboard!

Cheers

Back