Hello from Tampa....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIPFT

Reaction score
....or St. Pete rather. Close enough. Been itching to brew for about two years now. Finally had the free time to get into it, so here I am. Found HBT on a Google search and pretty much found the answer to every n00b question I could think of.

I just bottled a Brewer's Best IPA last Sunday and still haven't decided on what the next batch will be. Leaning towards a bock or a stout, with a dunkelweizen definitely coming in third. The problem is I haven't met a beer I didn't like, but I guess that's a good problem. Definitely going to have to throw in some of EdWort's Apfelwein at some point, too.

Thanks again for help getting me started.

Cheers

Hey welcome to HBT! I went to college in St. Pete at Eckerd college, Best four years of my life. Well, I wasn't homebrewing at that point so I guess they weren't perfect ;) but that is where I got into Belgian beers which ultimately lead to homebrewing.

Man I miss that Florida sun

Back