MUST SEE Homebrew Video (NSFW)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was one of the stranger 2 minutes I've spent on YouTube, which is saying something. But nice work :mug:

Is that a transcript of an actual conversation, I wonder? or just fiction? the evil part of me hopes it was an actual conversation . . . .

I think it's odd that it's got 35 views on youtube in the last hour and a half, but only 5 views on the HBT topic. It hasn't been posted anywhere else. Are 4 of you watching it over and over again? I think it's strange.

That's hilarious. "I'd like to make a pale ale that tastes like grapefruit" is my new stock line for any beer related question whether it fits or not. How much did you have to pay Steven Hawking to do the voice over?

Excellent! I love silly stuff. "I want to make a pale ale that tastes like grapefruit" may just be my new "hello" when I enter my LHBS....

f*ck.... I'm hooked on that website now. Nobdoy is allowed to steal my idea for the story of two alcoholics robots that like to hang out in the bar together.

sh*t... this is going to waste a lot of my time.

I am blaming you for the subsequent time that I waste attempting to create a video.

I also would like to make a pale ale that tastes like grapefruit with White Labs yeast >.>

That is one serious time-waster.

I made one a few months ago using texts from a heated hockey discussion. It came out pretty funny but I think I lost 2 days doing it.

You have to get it on youtube, then post the youtube URL here. The xtranormal link won't work.

I made an IPA that really does taste like Grapeftuit. No Simcoe. PM me for the recipe.
You hippy *****ebags.

Back