Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OT:
I'm wondering about two things. First: when posting a song, do you check whether it has already appeared in the thread? Second: do you listen to the songs pasted by the predecessor? Mhm?

OT:
I'm wondering about two things. First: when posting a song, do you check whether it has already appeared in the thread? Second: do you listen to the songs pasted by the predecessor? Mhm?
First: I do not check to see if a song has already been posted.
Second: I listen to some songs pasted by the predecessor (not all of them, though)

OT:
I try to think of new song instead of posting ones I have personally posted before, but sometime I just want to listen to the song that first comes to mind so I post it.

I don't listen to every song people post but I do listen to quite a few, it is a good way to hear new artists.

OT:
I don't check for prior postings, but I do try not reuse one that has been used recently, especially by me.

I have listened to a few of the songs when a YouTube link is included, but not often.

Back