• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Accuflex Bev-Seal Ultra Barrier Tubing 3/16" ID - 22' w/ oetiker clamps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kincade

Reaction score
SOLD TO CALSKER

I have some leftover tubing from my fridge project. 22' of the well reviewed Accuflex Bev-Seal tubing and 4 properly sized oetiker clamps. Asking $15 shipped for it all in the lower 48. This stuff is great, no residual taste if you leave your beer in the lines for a while and I've never had better pours.

One quick note, I leave town Wednesday for 6 days. So if it sells after tomorrow I won't be able to ship till next tuesday.

The photo isn't too good, but there are 4 clamps pictured. If you need a few more, just let me know. Please post in the thread FIRST before PM'ing so I can keep the 'first in line' straight.

Thanks!

P1030279.jpg

Back