Craft beer selections in the Outer Banks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowveil

Reaction score
I'm visiting the Outer Banks this week and am looking for a decent selection of craft beer...specifically Heretic if you guys can get it in this part of North Carolina.

Anyone have some nearby suggestions?

Thanks!

I'm visiting the Outer Banks this week and am looking for a decent selection of craft beer...specifically Heretic if you guys can get it in this part of North Carolina.

Anyone have some nearby suggestions?

Thanks!

Heretic is only distributed in 3 states that I know of - California, Arizona, Idaho

I don't know about the Outer Banks, but you can get an idea what might be available:
http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html

I've only been down there once, but Outer Banks Brewing Company in (I think) Killdevil Hills was pretty tasty. And I missed em when I was down there, but I've heard decent reviews of Weeping Radish which isn't too far inland.

I picked up a 4 pack of Outer Banks lemongrass hef that was pretty good, thanks :)

I'm heading down to the aquarium on Roanoke Island today so I'll swing by chip's since it's along the way.

Latest posts

Back