Wedding Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veldrid

Reaction score
Here is the label I made for the Berliner Weisse my buddy and I brewed for my wedding. I am about to have them printed so any advice for changes prior is much appreciated.

5972549910_04e56b77ef_z.jpg

I like it a lot, looks very professional. You even put the surgeon general warning! The lettering is nice, a little hand drawnish, but gives it character. What does the symbol on the lower left say?

It looks hand drawn because it is and I am not good enough with illustrator yet to make it look otherwise, although I like the hand-drawn look int his case. The symbol down on the left is my brewery logo. I says Alchemy Aleworks. It is a little small so I need to remove the text from it.

Dude! Good job. The label looks great, no copy errors and I like the layout. Only thing I could think to tweak would be to put your names on it to personalize it (maybe under the 2011). Plus, there are a ton of people out there that don't realize beer can be made at home and they may not make the connection, at first, that this is your brew (although you may make an announcement prior to serving). Also, relatives and others may take your bottle home after drinking it as a momento and it would be good to have the date on there as well.

Other than that... PRINT! Congrats on the wedding too!

The overall idea is awesome, and though it could use some work, it doesn't look bad either. I like it, good job.

Where are you getting them printed?

myownlabels.com unless there are some better recommendations. This is the first time I have made a label and that was one of the few places I found.

As for the personalization, I think I am going to put another label on the back with some of that. I wanted a more "universal" label in case I ever brew it for someone elses wedding.

Cool. Universal is good. Good idea to put another label on the back. You could also include the ABV% on the back label, because I'm sure people will be asking.

I love it. I might add the abv and maybe some info on why you brewed this style or something like that on the back label to add to the personalization/memento factor

myownlabels.com unless there are some better recommendations. This is the first time I have made a label and that was one of the few places I found.

Cool. I really like your label, especially how the font works with the wisps or whatever is coming out of the twin holders.

I'm going to try printing myself on bumper sticker stock first...someone in another thread said it's waterproof even with an inkjet.

Latest posts

Back