Buy some cement block's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if I can use those for....nah, nevermind.

That's some funny ****!

I don't blame this guy. You get some real tools contacting you when you sell stuff on CL. This was pretty funny.

I just recently sold an olympic weight set with bench and other attachments and accessories and made a point to say that it had over $400 in weight plates so I'm absolutely firm at $150. Show up with $150 cash and take it away. No offers accepted.

I get 20 emails asking me to either take less or break up the set. Ugh.

I also make a point to say that I'm not reserving the item for anyone. The first person to show up with money gets it.

you do get some of the stupidest questions on CL from buyers, even if the info is CLEARLY stated in the description.

here, here.

when i sold my car on CL I had listed everything possible and I still got 100s of emails asking me about the stupidest crap that was clearly stated in the ad. I gave up.

i also once found a car on CL, thought it was a great deal, called the guy, no answer. Emailed the guy, he replied with the VIN# and nothing else. I tried to meet him to see the car in person, nothing. CL is full of ****** nozzles.

Incessant questions from ignorant people that, even when answered, aren't understood.... sounds kinda like working in IT. :D

Back