if you could recommend 1 brewers book

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 I'd spring for the latest edition, it has more up to date info and its a handy reference to have. My 2nd fave would be 'Brewing Classic Styles'

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Home Brew Talk-Brad

John Palmer, HTB and watch Bobby_M YouTube homebrewing videos. All of Bobby's videos are very informative and well presented, my favorites are his yeast experiment and breakdown of what happens in a mash.

Can't go wrong with those two Homebrewers and they share their knowledge for free on the net.

How to Brew by a slim margin to Joy of Homebrewing and Homebrewing for Dummies.

It's a very nice reference, but you really ought to compliment it with this site and some of the podcast sites like basicbrewing.com and thebrewingnetwork.com, et al.

Yep, Howtobrew here as well. Was my first book and well worth buying the actual updated copy.

Rev.

I love the Complete Joy of Homebrewing (3rd edition) by Charlie Papazian personally. I think it's weird that I'm the only one. Besides good practical information, I really enjoy Papazian's attitude toward home brewing which appears throughout the book. I haven't read all of Palmer's book, but the parts I have read are also very good. Do people think Papazian's book is just a little outdated or something?

You can learn everything you need to know right here.:rockin:

Back