First Label - Feedback wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmarcantel

Reaction score
Like I said, this is my first label, but the second batch of it.
It's a cream ale flavored SLIGHTLY with honey and blackberry.
This is just a mock-up so the alcohol content will change but as for the label idea, let me know what you think.

I really like it, very classic. I don't know what it is about the font though. In theory the gray should be perfect, but I wonder if maybe it should be darker and the lines should be lighter. Sorry, I'm just trying to find something to criticize :p

Really awesome label :mug:

I really like it, very classic. I don't know what it is about the font though. In theory the gray should be perfect, but I wonder if maybe it should be darker and the lines should be lighter. Sorry, I'm just trying to find something to criticize :p

Really awesome label :mug:

Yeah the font isn't my favorite either and I think i may do a stroke outline on it with a slightly lighter color once I find a good "old world" font. But as part of the creative process, I just needed feedback so thank you very much

I heard the other day that dark brown is actually the more traditional font color. You could try a mock up of that if the grey isn't quite working but you don't want black.

I heard the other day that dark brown is actually the more traditional font color. You could try a mock up of that if the grey isn't quite working but you don't want black.

Yeah definitely not black....
I like the grey (maybe darker) but I think then font choice is the main thing for now

Back