What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yum.

image.jpg

Must be up in 5 hours. Drunk and I say whatever. Tomorrow is national home brew day. I do think I'll be drunk when I wake up. So long as I forget my woes, I'm good.

Coff.

Lots to do today. It's also brew day here.

What's brewin?

Some Pils, Caramunich and all-Galaxy. Session IPA.

I made one using 2-row and crystal (same amount of grain as my galaxy beer) a few weeks back with all-Amarillo (leaf). These will be my go-to beers very soon.

Some Pils, Caramunich and all-Galaxy. Session IPA.

I made one using 2-row and crystal (same amount of grain as my galaxy beer) a few weeks back with all-Amarillo (leaf). These will be my go-to beers very soon.

Oh yeah! especially with the warm weather months coming up. Galaxy is one delicious hop.

No brewing for me on national home brew day... I'm outta town. I'll be celebrating the holiday next week. Ramble Ramble.

Well, after several brews at Fortnight Brewery, where it was a toss-up between another brewery's Bombshell IPA and Fortnight's ESB, I return home with some beers from the HBS to try. I was excited to buy my first can of Ten Fidy from Oskar Blues for more than anyone should pay for a single can of beer and...I'm kind of disappointed. Is it supposed to be really sweet? Either I got a bad can or IMO, it ain't what it's cracked up to be. Very sweet and malty...no character, no bitter, no hops...I was barely able to finish it by pairing it with some slightly burned popcorn...which actually helped it.
Hmmm, sweet, slightly, bitter...not even. It's not really supposed to be. Malty is part of the charm. It isn't for everyone and sadly, you overpaid at ABM. :)
This happened... Random drunk
I told you, no pics.

I had one ****ing job...STOP drinking. At 2 am, there I was still trying to be a rockstar. I'm hungover, probably still partly drunk but up for the big brew day. Good thing most of my truck was packed before I started drinking. I feel like dog turd.

Coffee and water. A lot of water.

Thinking I'm going to change my routine do that I'm up at 5:00am on Sundays, just like weekdays, so I can brew more often. I swear my kids have activities every weekend that making brewing near impossible...ramble, ramble, ramble...

Drinking coffee now.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

French pressed Italian roast

"If you've made something that doesn't offend anybody, you've made Budweiser"
-Augie Carton-

I feel like there is a small Cambodian child In my head playing the bongos to journey... And i hate journey...

Hungover... Water...water

Brb taking a header off my garage

I've got his brother I guess. But he didn't get the journey message. Somebody gave him some cymbals.

Breakfast, golf, jester king, salt lick. Gonna be a good day.

Finally done with crap around the house. Changed both cars' oil. Cleaned the entire garage. Mowed. FML.

Heating strike water and having another Coff.

I am going to get fugged-up today!

Finally done with crap around the house. Changed both cars' oil. Cleaned the entire garage. Mowed. FML.

Heating strike water and having another Coff.

I am going to get fugged-up today!

I gotta mow then go to the grocery and then it'll be brew day time. I might smoke something too.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I gotta mow then go to the grocery and then it'll be brew day time. I might smoke something too.

Sent from the Bat Cave

Remember, don't get too high now.

I'm in the mood to smoke something, too. Just don't know what. All I have is chicken. :off::eek:

I've got his brother I guess. But he didn't get the journey message. Somebody gave him some cymbals.

Breakfast, golf, jester king, salt lick. Gonna be a good day.

Sounds like a good day! I was at JK last Saturday. The new beer is pretty good. I wish I would've bought more than two to go.

Oh, and on topic, I'm drinking a vanilla coke. Beer to come...

I poured about 3oz of a sour saison this morning to do a carb check, since it's been at 30 PSI for a day or two with intermittent shaking. Still needs a bit more time, but it's getting close!

Halfway through the mash. About to slap a beer on my porch. Cheers, kids.

Cub Scout event this afternoon (some regional pinewood derby thing). No beer for a while.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Back