• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : Amarillo Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdean40

Reaction score
It seems like these are getting harder and harder to get. If anyone knows of a supplier for bulk or has some they want to sell, let me know. I am probably looking for at least 2 pounds.

It seems like these are getting harder and harder to get. If anyone knows of a supplier for bulk or has some they want to sell, let me know. I am probably looking for at least 2 pounds.

I havent had a problem buying them lately, Ill be at the homebrew store on Wednesday and have no problem buying up their stock if you want to pay for what they have plus any shipping. Let me know.

I ordered a pound of pellets from annapolis homebrew supply today. I think they were $27. Shipping was $8, but I bought some other stuff, so the cost was spread out over a few things.

Hey there, my gf actually lives in the Cleveland area and we were just at J.W. Dover last weekend and he said they were totally out of Amarillo with no idea when they might getting more in. Some of the homebrew stores around me still have them but they wont sell in bulk and buying an ounce at a time can get pretty expensive. Last year I bought a pound of Amarillo from wholesalehops.com and it was only like $14. I'm not sure what homebrew shop you deal with in the Cleveland area but if they have a few pounds of Amarillo at a decent price, let me know. I appreciate the heads up.

Back