$10 per Month Unlimited Propane

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

automobiliben

Reaction score
Just an FYI, but Blossman Propane is offering a $10/month "Endless Grilling" package. For $30 they install a 100# tank to your grill and offer unlimited use for $10/month. My install is happening tomorrow. I am super excited as my Banjo burner constantly freezes the smaller 20# tanks...

I did mention that I like to "fry turkeys" and they said that disconnecting the tank from my grill and hooking it up to my fryer was no problem... :D

:tank:

http://www.blossmangas.com/promotions.html#

Excellent deal! Brewing or not, that would save me a fortune in the summer. It's a rare day when we cook indoors while the weather cooperates. Going to have to start planting the idea seed with a few companies around here!

That would be a bad deal for me. I refill my 20# (normal grill tank size) for $14 and it usually lasts for at least 2 months and at about 4 months dead of winter.

That would be a bad deal for me. I refill my 20# (normal grill tank size) for $14 and it usually lasts for at least 2 months and at about 4 months dead of winter.

I brew twice a month, 10 gallon all grain batches, and burn through 2 20# tanks, this is money in the bank for me! And not having to deal with freezing a tank will be awesome.

Ben

automobiliben said:
Just an FYI, but Blossman Propane is offering a $10/month "Endless Grilling" package. For $30 they install a 100# tank to your grill and offer unlimited use for $10/month. My install is happening tomorrow. I am super excited as my Banjo burner constantly freezes the smaller 20# tanks...

I did mention that I like to "fry turkeys" and they said that disconnecting the tank from my grill and hooking it up to my fryer was no problem... :D

:tank:

http://www.blossmangas.com/promotions.html#

I might pitch this idea to my propane company.

I use about 20# a month on average and have several tanks constantly in rotation. The deal might be a wash financially, might be slightly better convenience wise of not having to go refill your tanks. But also, I'm not going to be moving a 100# tank around on brew day since I brew on the opposite side of the house from my grill. It's definitely an interesting idea.

I use about 20# a month on average and have several tanks constantly in rotation. The deal might be a wash financially, might be slightly better convenience wise of not having to go refill your tanks. But also, I'm not going to be moving a 100# tank around on brew day since I brew on the opposite side of the house from my grill. It's definitely an interesting idea.

Sorry guys, forgot to update this thread!

Needless to say, the deal is a ripoff. I guess the old adage of too good to be true applied.

The guy gets to my house and was preparing to install the tank, when I asked how I could remove it from my grill and attach it to my turkey fryer. He than goes on to tell me that he is doubtful that it will run my turkey fryer as they install a 1/4 psi regulator. He goes over to look at my turkey fryer seeing that it has a 30 psi regulator and confirms that there is no way this run my fryer. Luckily he was a nice guy, but I had him pack up the tank and drive off than and there.

I tried looking at my grill, but I am doubtful that 1/4 psi would even run my grill as it has 6 burners...

So anyways, I am backing to rotating through my 4 20# tanks and looking to go electric!

Ben

Back