Beersmith Brew Sheet question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTOLERANCE

Reaction score
When I have a recipe in BeerSmith done and I click on "Preview Brew sheet" it opens a new windo and shows all the ingreients and steps needed to make said recipe.

It would be helpfull for me to have the ability to save that sheet to a file. Then I could send it to my Kindle or something.

Any thoughts?

yea it needs to be PDF to read it.....HMMM.... maybe then copy it to notepad and it will save at a txt. you'll loose all the formating but that might be good enough

Download a PDF converter like PrimoPDF or the like... it lists the PDF converter in your printers. Simply hit print, select the PDF printer, and follow the prompts to save the file. This all depends on which version of the kindle you have... I think the older ones don't have native PDF support, but you can download PDF to kindle converters, I think the kindle 2 can read PDFs just fine.

RiverCity that worked. Took a bit to firgure it out. Essentially I needed to open the XPS document and print it to PrimoPDF.

Thanks. This will make buying ingredients and brew days easier.

Back