Grand Rapids, Michigan//Beer Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akira_999

Reaction score
Well my brother has been a brewing fanatic for about 2 years now and he's been bugging me and bugging me to get started. I kept putting it off and putting it off. I recently went on a trip up to the Porcupine Mtn's in the Upper Peninsula (of Michigan) and he brought 2 kegs of beer, each at 5 gallons. One was a lighter amber beer and the other a stout. Both were delicious and I finally started pulling together some equipment that I had bought for mead and brewing that I rarely used. I told my Web Design teacher and he got all excited. The house that he recently bought came with brewing equipment and a kegger raider! My brother is, as I type, on his way down from Traverse City, Michigan (~2 hour drive) to meet me @ the beer supply store. He called me earlier and had some business here in G.R. and I couldn't resist asking him. There's my story and I'm stickin to it.

:rockin:

Welcome to the club!

Thats rather neat though about your brother being from Traverse City - I live in Traverse as well; small world! :p

Back