What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so damn delicious. I hate using the term "bright" but it's such a bright beer. It is like sunshine in a glass. The pic doesn't do it justice. Well, I don't do it justice taking a poor pic.

He Said
Image-1.jpg

This is so damn delicious. I hate using the term "bright" but it's such a bright beer. It is like sunshine in a glass. The pic doesn't do it justice. Well, I don't do it justice taking a poor pic.

He Said
View attachment 157121

probably the wrong picture, but a good one non the less :) there is a trade thread that this smart guy started you should post that in, the link is in my sig

finsfan said:
I just wouldnt wanna be caught buying it haha It someone else paid for it, bought it themselves, and gave it to me id drink it
It was actually an amazing sour. It says blåbær which is Danish for blueberry. Cantillon makes a blåbær bet you wouldn't turn that down :)

It was actually an amazing sour. It says blåbær which is Danish for blueberry. Cantillon makes a blåbær bet you wouldn't turn that down :)

If it had someone that looked like bieber on it I would, maybe..... haha Im sure it was a good beer im just giving you flocc

image-2697097300.jpg

Well the building I looked a today was a no go. Church issue is unavoidable. Building was a little odd on the layout anyway. Found another place that's been for sale so long it was iffy reading the phone number. It's next to what's going to be a rails to trails project soonish and might be cheap enough to consider buying if I can track the owner down. L

Well the building I looked a today was a no go. Church issue is unavoidable. Building was a little odd on the layout anyway. Found another place that's been for sale so long it was iffy reading the phone number. It's next to what's going to be a rails to trails project soonish and might be cheap enough to consider buying if I can track the owner down. L

Hope it all works out for you man.

That's a good location, at least around here being next to walking trails is great for bars and breweries.

More mango run and cranberry. It's just too damn easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

finsfan said:
Second pour while clearing my head on the porch. first Kaepernickgate and now bieber flocced, rough hump day

Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably the wrong picture, but a good one non the less :) there is a trade thread that this smart guy started you should post that in, the link is in my sig

You were too fast.

So, my first sour beer was Clutch by Lips of Faith. I hated it. It was, well, sour. It was said to be a brown beer, that was all I was told. I thought it was skunked. So I was anti-sours.

This site has tempted me to try sours again. I bought this and it is damn delicious!

IMG_5651.JPG

Hello said:
You were too fast. So, my first sour beer was Clutch by Lips of Faith. I hated it. It was, well, sour. It was said to be a brown beer, that was all I was told. I thought it was skunked. So I was anti-sours. This site has tempted me to try sours again. I bought this and it is damn delicious!

That's always a solid choice a readily available at most shops.

I've got a great "shelf" sour I'm working on right now too, although it's got a few years on it.

image-2710823659.jpg

You were too fast.

So, my first sour beer was Clutch by Lips of Faith. I hated it. It was, well, sour. It was said to be a brown beer, that was all I was told. I thought it was skunked. So I was anti-sours.

This site has tempted me to try sours again. I bought this and it is damn delicious!

NB and Duchesse are no where near the same league, or hell even same universe! Glad you gave a real sour a shot

You were too fast.

We're a bad influence for good beer

Back