Brutus Ten Link?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
I have seen several references to an alleged set of plans for a brewing system, supposedly contained in the BYO newsletter. I am at a loss to find this information, as my October and earlier newletters have been deleted, and November' edition makes no mention.

I may be in error of the exact location of said plans, but if I have inadvertently deleted my newsletter from BYO without noticing this information, where could I possibly gain this information? I have been to the site, and found reference to the plans, but no active link leading me to the manna.

Could someone help me with finding this important information? I feel so out of the loop.... :(

Not a newsletter. Its in the printed magazine for November 2007.

It used to be available on alenuts.com, but I'm guessin the magazine version is the same thing, so he stopped selling it from his website. (Haven't gotten my BYO yet)

-D

Henry Hill said:
I have seen several references to an alleged set of plans for a brewing system, supposedly contained in the BYO newsletter. I am at a loss to find this information, as my October and earlier newletters have been deleted, and November' edition makes no mention.

I may be in error of the exact location of said plans, but if I have inadvertently deleted my newsletter from BYO without noticing this information, where could I possibly gain this information? I have been to the site, and found reference to the plans, but no active link leading me to the manna.

Could someone help me with finding this important information? I feel so out of the loop.... :(

Henry... Shoot me your email and the prints are yours. The BYO version is better, but about 10 pages shy... I couldn't take the whole mag! :)

Lonnie Mac...

Well I am also in the process of building a system similar to Lonnie's and have a question regarding the love temperature probe on the mash tun and HLT
I see the mash tun goes into the t-fitting but I am not sure on how far or how it is sealed?
Alos, does the HLT probe just hang over the side?
If anybody could help me out that would be great, I reviewed the plans in BYO again and on the website but still a little fuzzy.

Additionally,
Congrats Lonnie on your system and your BYO article!:mug:

Back