Finally all set-up in my new apartment!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn-Brewtality

Four Beasts Brewery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Finally have everything in my brew closet, and my kegerator set up in the home office i share with my wife. And don't try to steal a pint, my guards are on alert.

12994d1253289869-finally-all-set-up-my-new-apartment-img_0571.jpg

12995d1253289882-finally-all-set-up-my-new-apartment-img_0570.jpg

12996d1253289889-finally-all-set-up-my-new-apartment-img_0569.jpg

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

It looks like your guards have been stealing pints from you...... sleepy suckers.

P.S. I like your horn.

I looked at your pups and went "awww"... I miss my dogs.

Congrats on getting so much into such a small space. Are you worried about airspace (or lack there of) behind the fridge in the closet? I burned out a mini-fridge this summer when I didnt give it enough room to 'breath'

I looked at your pups and went "awww"... I miss my dogs.

Congrats on getting so much into such a small space. Are you worried about airspace (or lack there of) behind the fridge in the closet? I burned out a mini-fridge this summer when I didnt give it enough room to 'breath'

nah, there's about 3-4 inches behind it. i'm not too worried.

I've got the same kegerator and will also be upgrading to the two taps. That wouldn't happen to be the set up from kegconnection would it? If so, how are you liking it?

Nice... I want to set up one of those kegerators, trying to get it approved by the CEO (wife). She wanted to by her dad a wine fridge for his 60th. I used that as a perfect opportunity to explain to her why I need a kegerator for my fun new hobby.
BTW, nice pups!
Dave

I've got the same kegerator and will also be upgrading to the two taps. That wouldn't happen to be the set up from kegconnection would it? If so, how are you liking it?

i got this set-up from beveragefactory.com, it's great though.

Huskies are awesome, I used to have one as a kid!

i know, i had two as a kid as well. as a baby i would take naps rolled up with them. when i saw this guy up for adoption, i had to have him.

i just picked up a Haier from beveragefactory.com
link here

it's great, can see some picks of it set up here
you need to drill some new holes on the top to install the 2 tap tower (it was only predrilled for a 2 inch, 1 tap tower. just 4 little holes, the main hole for the tubes is already done.

EDIT: Oh, and you can save cash by telling them to hold the faucets, fittings, etc, that you already have or want to buy yourself.

Interesting Berserker_Brew. I had to move across the country and sold my previous converted fridge. Don't have the time to build a lower profile 2 tap tower one so was "just" looking at the beverage factory model.

So was BF the best price you found out there? What was shipping costs? I've used them before for other stuff and loved their service. I assume it fits 2x cornies + 5lb co2 tank just fine hey?

Interesting Berserker_Brew. I had to move across the country and sold my previous converted fridge. Don't have the time to build a lower profile 2 tap tower one so was "just" looking at the beverage factory model.

So was BF the best price you found out there? What was shipping costs? I've used them before for other stuff and loved their service. I assume it fits 2x cornies + 5lb co2 tank just fine hey?

Well, the price was great cause they are 7% off right now, plus I had faucets, tubing, a 5lb pound tank etc from previous keezer so they knocked off some cost. It fits 3 kegs and a 5lb tank. So I am serving two and carbing one right now. It was 100 for shipping, i believe.

Just bought. I already have two 5# co2 tanks and 2 regulators already so I got $45 off subtracting those. Also upgraded to Perlick taps ($74) & it was $32 for the 2x ball lock setup. Not cheap but not outrageous IMO since I got no time for DIY lately. Total $563.20 + $110 shipping.

I have the same kegerator from Beverage Factory. I have not had any problems with it once I got the temperature adjusted correctly. I did not know that you could fit 3 cornies in there. I only have only keg so far, so I had no method of trying. I will give it a shot soon.

Eric

Latest posts

Back