Philadelphia homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indigi

Reaction score
I'm a homebrewer from Philly and work second shift in addition to weird days. I also work all the way down in Bear Delaware. I'm never available for any homebrew club scheduled meetings and can't get any informed, constructive criticism of my beers. My friends love them and I tend to focus on any perceived flaws (sometimes I get a look like "what the hell beer are you drinking that you taste that?"), so I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what I'm doing right.

I'm usually free on weekends, especially Sunday evenings, and it would be great to maybe hang out sharing some beers, or even just meeting up to swap bottles and giving feedback via email. I crave criticism so I can figure out how to make my brews even better.

I would highly suggest entering some local competitions. I entered the recent Malt Madness competition and got great feedback. Also entered HOPS BOPS last year and got good feedback. The judges in both competitions did a great job.

Back