I love this obsession

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFAJ Brew Guy

Reaction score
So yeah the kids and SWMBO are out of town so we celebrated fathers day yesterday. Part of the gift was two kits from AHS!!!!

So what is any "free" man supposed to do? Call in sick and brew beer, thats what!

I just finished up the Hoppy Red and after I eat something I will be doing the Kolsch.

Then tomorrow I will be brewing up the the Choc. Raspberry Stout!

D@mn I love this hobby, erm uh I mean, obsession!!!

:ban:

good times brewing!

wish i could call in sick. i couldn't even get off in time to goto the brew store today.

oh well, i guess i could go tomorrow and start late :D tis truly a grand obsession

So wheres ur Koelsch and ur chocolate raspberry stout in you're signature?
You better have brewed them or I'm gonna be pissed;)

My g/f, her kids, and mine bought me my starter kit for Father's Day last year. A couple of hundred dollars more spent on my part for more equipment, and 9 batches later, the g/f keeps telling everyone that she's created a monster !
Of course, she doesn't complain when I brew up something special for her !:D

I, too, love this obsession !!!

I hear ya on loving this obsession. I just started brewing in May and have 2 batches of beer and 2 of apfelwein under my belt. Did extract on the first, moved on to PM, and now Im collecting everything for AG. Im going to need a bigger house for all the equiment:mug: Good luck and happy brewing!

Back