What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My all Calypso-hopped IPA:

20sgdcg.jpg

I'm extremely pleased with the hop profile.:mug:

M_C

I don't always drink wine, but when I do, I prefer a Dos Shyrazies!:rockin:

I love me some wine. Was privileged enough to tour some elite wineries in Napa with my cousin for her Graduation from Davis. Since then I am hooked, but it is a whole new level of expensive compared to beer. Right now I am enjoying a nice White Zinfandel. Grandparents are here and they comment as to my consumption of alcohol. :tank: so I had to share with them to make them contribute to the fact. :mad:

Hand painted too. I envision some grandma sipping tequila with paintbrush in hand down in MX

3 in a row of my own brews- AAA (American amber ale), cascading IPA, and roasted warrior pale ale. mmmhuhh, feeling good :)

The glass is right out of the dishwasher. That's moisture from the cold pour.

Like I said clean it. Dishwasher is not beer clean. Dishwashers have a water spot additive (Jet Dry) that inhibits head on beers and has carbonation form all over the glass like in your picture. Look up scrubbing the glass with salt. You won't see pours like that anymore and you won't have head retention problems. It took me a long time to realize dishwashers don't clean beer glasses worth a damn. :mug:

flatrockbrewing said:
Pilsner in oak barrels that sounds interesting.wonder how they lager in barrels?

Bartender said its lagered then transfered to barrels.

Its still a tasty beer, but between the oak, the temperature & cask level carbonation it loses some of that distinctive pilsner crispness and clarity. having said that, I may order a second pint

ForumRunner_20111201_210550.jpg

Wow, this stuff is good. I only wish my distributor sold only the bottles, without the glass. Might just go buy the place out anyway.

Latest posts

Back