Need help finding a cost effective way to pressurize 12 kegs in new keggerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foonogg

Reaction score
Hi im upgrading from my 2 tap keggerator to a 12 tap system. So i've been pricing things out just to see what the damage is going to be when all is said and done and was curious if anyone had any cost effective suggestions. So far this is what i've priced

• Faucets & Shanks - $360
  • Ball Locks - 72$
  • Hosing - Cheap
  • Co2 Tank - i have
  • Co2 Regulator - ?????

Any Suggestions would be much appreciated!​

IMAG0699.jpg

IMAG0677.jpg

IMAG0678.jpg

IMAG0682.jpg

IMAG0687.jpg

As a proud 12 tapper myself 20 lb co2, regs and taps off CL and E-bay buy piece by piece depending on what you can afford. Plan your layout remember 10ft hoses per and label everything, plus with the cramped quarters you have swapping kegs will suck a bit. Check spacing between taps otherwise you will drip on taps below and last word PERLICKSGood luck

I just got a quote from Todd at Kegconnection for my 8-tap bar hardware. I am doing mine with all stainless components, perlick 525ss faucets, and 10 ball lock kegs, hoses, and 8 individual secondary regulators. All in all, Todd did a GREAT job of giving me discounts where he could and came up with a nice price. The difference between 8 regulators and 4 regulators with splitters was surprisingly small ($270 or so vs $210 or so).

I'm accounting for 12 foot beer lines and 5 foot CO2 lines, a 25# CO2 tank, and 8 perlick faucets. If you want any more information about my setup, please let me know.

Awesome, thanks a ton I think I'm going to end up just piecing it together tap by tap., great heads up on the 10 ft lines though I wouldnt of thought of that! Ill keep posting pictures of my progress. Also think ill end up using a 4 valve secondary reg, and use four splitters to get my twelve feeds for now.

Back