What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407535325.334823.jpg

Brown bottle should be "getting there". The cork should look like thisView attachment 216456
The colder they are stored, the longer it will take. And as Mark said, you can take a 1/2 turn off of the cage and the cork will start creeping when ready. Don't forget to protect yo face man!

Thanks! I'll give them some more time. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407535326.357717.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1407535356.710114.jpg
They are being stored at room temp.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407535326.499325.jpg
Number three. Decided to get after the six pack badge on untappd.

This one got me the badge, so I guess my lineup is about to change for the evening. :rockin:

Water.

I think I could punch a kitten right about now if I saw one cross my path. :rage face:

Yikes! Bad mood?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407536382.642411.jpg
Didn't make it to the store today so porter and cheater pita pizzas it is.

Started at 10 a.m. Think it's time to stop...maybe.

Water for now.

Room temp is the way to go with Saint Somewhere. The reviews for that Merde de Singe are all over the place, I've never had that particular one. For fun, translate the name of that beer.

Ha! Can't wait to enjoy a big glass of monkey ****. This Ozark IPA will have to do for now. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407541733.978741.jpg

Those aren't out in stores yet, are they?

Highland Gaelic Ale for me.

No part of a series of 7 beers they are doing. I'm looking forward to trying it.
THE PLANETS SERIES
Inspired by Gustav Holst's seven-movement orchestral suite, "The Planets."
Released in the order of Holst's piece, Mars to Neptune.
Beginning in August 2014 and ending in July 2015
http://www.bellsbeer.com/planets/mars/

Finished off a batch of ferocious IPA last night. The wife caught me peeing off the front porch and gave me heck. Wanted to know if i thought i was in India.
Don't get it, what is wrong with peeing off the front porch with
no neighbors in sight ? ARRGH !

Finished off a batch of ferocious IPA last night. The wife caught me peeing off the front porch and gave me heck. Wanted to know if i thought i was in India.

probably just upset she has to sit down to pee

You're always going to get crap for that, what would you think if you found her out there in the act?

That ****'s reserved for the bears, coyote, wolfs, foxes, dogs, cats[/SIZE]birds,monkeys, people in india.........

My gose,

IMG_4147.jpg

Back