Last time I drank Tequila...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tequila? With tonic water. Not bad. I do still get the "are you Fkn crazy?" looks and questions when I order one though.

Can not take shots of anything though. Maybe a single shot or two after I have had a few small drinkies first and am at that perfect spot, but otherwise no thanks.

As for Jager? That stuff can stay in college where I left it.

About 25 years ago. My cousin brought a bottle over and he and I drank a portion of it (don't recall how much) and it was a fantastic night. The next day sucked. My mom ended up getting up in the middle of the night because I was yacking on the sheets and she cleaned them up. Not a good time the next day, but the night sure was great!

I love tequila. Good tequila should be imbibed neat, and for me, at room temperature. I'm known to put down most of a bottle for no reason other than I enjoy sipping it and relaxing. Whenever I buy a bottle of tequila, I know that the next morning my wife will look at what's left and shake her head, and I'll be testing out new hang over remedies.

Back