Magnum Rhizome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shamrock28

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can buy some Magnums, I placed an order with Thyme Garden this year and they are completely sold out....

Thyme Garden was not sold out in January when I ordered mine.

This is the little guy poking out last month

P1040839s.jpg

I just ordered some the other day from thyme garden and they didn't say anything about them being out. When did you order from them?

Yeah I ordered a few on sunday. That brings me to 5 different hops. Chinook, Cascade, Magnum, Mt. Hood, and Willamette.

Posted on the Thyme Garden website..

WE ARE NOW FINISHED SHIPPING HOPS FOR THE 2009 SEASON. ORDERS RECIEVED AFTER APRIL 21ST WILL BE SHIPPED EARLY MARCH 2010. MANY THANKS TO THE THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT MADE THIS AN AWESOME SEASON. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR LITTLE VIDEO BELOW.

ORGANICALLY GROWN HOP RHIZOMES

I made three separate orders from three vendors. Niko had thought that Magnums wouldn't be available to ship, then they were. I do remember something about them wiping off mold, before shipping. DIY did not ship mine, saying they had a mold and so were not available and I chose Zeus as a sub. Freshops came thru with Magnum for my order from them. So I managed 4 instead of 6 Magnums, and wound up with 4 Zeus, which is just fine.

I have to say that I am glad that I made the 3 orders from 3 different vendors- sort of like dividing up investments. I was able to get pretty much everything I wanted.

25 rhizomes, 8 varieties.

Back