Got 5 kegs comming

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D*Bo

Reaction score
Well, finally decided to get some kegs. Seeing as how I've got a free kegorator in the basement that will comfortably hold 4 cornies, and a free full size fridge on the way, might as well get starteed on the kegging. And lagering.

You will love having homebrew on tap, just don't use all caps. I'm trying to decide if I get a chest freezer and convert it or add a fifth tap to my old kegger. The door keeps trying to fall off and I really need more cool storage for aging. It hit 106F yesterday & the brewery does not have A/C.

oh ok, well i have a huge all cap post planned for the day I finally pour beer from a keg. so get ready

:rockin: :rockin: :mug:

They get here tomorrow.
Hopefully I don't get to excited and keg the beer that should be ready for the secondary.
I have a soda I can make in the meantime. I'll force carbonate that instead.

Well the cornies came in on Wed. Need to put something in one of them.

Unfortunately I can only get two in there unless I tilt one. My new lagering fridge can fit three across the back shelf I made and still fit two carboys, so I think I should be OK. I really don't need to have 4 brews on tap. I suppose I could tilt one and do a real ale if I felt the need for 4. I've only got a single tower so...

Didn't get the fittings for the kegs like I thought I was supposed to, so I guess I'll need to make another trip to the LHBS.

IMG_0329.jpg

The lagering fridge
IMG_0328.jpg

Back