What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around the clock Christmas music has started here. Why can't they wait until after thanksgiving?! :cross:

More coffee and no desire to work today.

*Stores*

"Lets start the christmas crap the second November 1st is here"

or hobby Lobby
" lets seet up Christmas stuff in July to beat everyone"

I just get sick of Christmas by the time Christmas comes around

What are your thoughts? I had mine last night and loved the 13 more.

I liked the 14 more.

Finally snuck in a beer ;-) Sierra Nevada celebration. . I think thats appropriate.

Congrats on sneaking in appropriate beers!

coffee
swmbo is having a lot of contractions so we're off to the hospital soon
Dad's coming over to watch the 3 year old.

Good luck!

French Vanilla Capp from Tim Horton's that SWMBO picked up for me.

View attachment 1416580068700.jpg

Hoping that you've been to the Avenue before. If not, it's a requirement next time you're in NOLA.

On the list. I'll be down there in a week. And again for Mardi Gras. The office is about a mile from the Avenue.

I hope I wake-up each and every day I am there.

I know about the avenue pub but havent been. One day I will. Next year Zwanze day I'll be there. Jester Kings Zwanze is a rip off. Not because of them particularly mainly Texas laws.
Yeah, TX laws are even weirder than ours. Zwanze was great this last year. Polly is really good about learning what works and doesn't. I expect next years to be better. If you wind up going, let me know, and I'll keep you advised on details. There's usually a pretty good Houston (Foam Rangers) contingent.

Just finished coffee and moving on to the water phase.

Next Friday is Grand Reserve day there. One of the _very_ few opportunities to get to do a 12, 13, 14 vertical.

http://theavenuepub.com/parish-brewing-grand-reserve-celebration/

My apologies - I meant the week of Dec. 1. I'm also looking forward to Mardi Gras as I have not yet been. Our office in NOLA has a balcony on a few of the levels and it's going to be sick watching the parade from the office balcony while drinking our asses off.

My apologies - I meant the week of Dec. 1. I'm also looking forward to Mardi Gras as I have not yet been. Our office in NOLA has a balcony on a few of the levels and it's going to be sick watching the parade from the office balcony while drinking our asses off.

I'm probably more sorry than you are since you're going to miss out. I'm sure they'll all be blown by that Monday. If you're still in town for Saturday the 6th, there's a pretty cool event going on at 1pm (a couple of glass blowers selling handmade whisk(e)y and beer glasses). They'll usually have something special on tap for those sorts of events.

Still on the water.

I'm probably more sorry than you are since you're going to miss out. I'm sure they'll all be blown by that Monday. If you're still in town for Saturday the 6th, there's a pretty cool event going on at 1pm (a couple of glass blowers selling handmade whisk(e)y and beer glasses). They'll usually have something special on tap for those sorts of events.

Still on the water.

Unfortunately, I'll be flying back home on Friday.

Around the clock Christmas music has started here. Why can't they wait until after thanksgiving?! :cross:

More coffee and no desire to work today.

I heard my first christmas carols and saw my first commercials before Halloween. What does everyone have against gluttony-day? Why do they insist on skipping it. Jerks. Room temp leftover quaddafi

I thought you said you only got a dusting at your place? :drunk:

Drinking water. I didnt have plans for tomorrow which was nice, but SWMBO talked me into brewing. Cant complain about that!

That is a dusting. Or at least compared to out by my work :p

Think I'll try to put a new engine on my snowblower today. I don't want to shovel ever again.

I heard my first christmas carols and saw my first commercials before Halloween. What does everyone have against gluttony-day? Why do they insist on skipping it. Jerks. Room temp leftover quaddafi

Ive always said that for every house that puts up Christmas lights before thanksgiving that one of Santa's reindeers gets whacked. I love Christmas, but I enjoy thanksgiving too.

On my third cup of Kawfeh trying to make it through the final day of the work week.

Thanks for the wishes everyone, hospital sent us home as we were a little early and the contractions have let up a bit. They also had nearly no room in labor/delivery. Won't be surprised if we're back there tonight or tomorrow.

Crappy thing is HBT and all other good websites are blocked by Kaiser's network admin.

Thanks for the wishes everyone, hospital sent us home as we were a little early and the contractions have let up a bit. They also had nearly no room in labor/delivery. Won't be surprised if we're back there tonight or tomorrow.

Crappy thing is HBT and all other good websites are blocked by Kaiser's network admin.

What if you (assuming you have a smart phone) install the app? Would the network still recognize it as a website? Worth a shot.

Taking a break from moving furniture which is frustrating because I have no other place for it, cleaning kegs, delabeling bottles, and putting beer in boxes and cataloging them before my mom comes and so I can lay flooring tomorrow morning.
Scored a 4 pack of Moo-Hoo which was in the garage at 42 degrees!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416593363.798471.jpg

oftentimes you can setup an internet proxy on cell phones when using wifi. You can find the addresses of reputibleish proxy servers with a quick google search. Can get you around the block if you were so inclined.

Ha two mugs of coffee over the course of the morning with hot oatmeal with spices & butter. All while getting some more crap outta the computer I got while trying to re-download a lost program. Took from yesterday till a lil bit ago to fix it. Great now, gonna have some more dampfbier later while watching Bonanza with my son.

Back