New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect biotransformation of the hops during active fermentation is one reason for the haziness.

I absolutely agree. I brewed another one on Sunday, and dry hopped at 24 hours post pitch this time as I'm not fussed about hazyness at all really, it just took me by surprise.

[QUOTE="Beer666, post: 8356793, member: 254040" How much of the enzyme did you use and when did you add it? I have some and want to make a 5% Pilsner finishing around 1005.[/QUOTE]

I put 15ml in (doh!), and I put into the fermenter when I transferred from the kettle. I brewed another one on sunday, and only added 5ml into the fermenter this time. I'll report back after I start pouring it.

Zombie Dust as an NEIPA...

zombie_neipa.jpg

Cheers!

I finally have all 4 full kegs of my MK3 Saison series ready to go. All were fermented with Mystic Saison Renaud yeast and the same grain bill (except Saison du Noob Sabiot).

First up. Saison du Sektor. Hibiscus Saison.

FIGHT!

IMG_9534.jpg

Jumped on the NEIPA bandwagon with a Columbus + El Dorado hop combo in whirlpool and high krausen DH, finished off with Ekuanot cryohops at 2nd DH. It’s dank, it’s juicy. I call it Juicy Jay NEIPA.
IMG_2166.jpg

Farmhouse ale brewed with honey

Attachments

• 20180804_122845_Film3.jpg
    20180804_122845_Film3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
Back