Just not a good day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BogusOwnz

Reaction score
I live in the Chicagoland area and the weather today was just nuts. My morning started off with realizing i've some how lost 10 pounds after starting a program that is supposed to be a "bulk". Then when it comes time to lift the garage temperature is 85 with 59% humidity, I couldn't even get through my whole work out. Note to self next time it's hot as #$%@ outside and it's deadlift day just push it back a day. Just have to get better at picking and choosing my battles.

I live in the Chicagoland area and the weather today was just nuts. My morning started off with realizing i've some how lost 10 pounds after starting a program that is supposed to be a "bulk". Then when it comes time to lift the garage temperature is 85 with 59% humidity, I couldn't even get through my whole work out. Note to self next time it's hot as #$%@ outside and it's deadlift day just push it back a day. Just have to get better at picking and choosing my battles.

Try 114 almost every day at 19% humidity....

Yea, but that's a dry heat.

Stay hydrated, lift slowly, want bulk...get this

I'm 60 and it's kickin' my a$$!! I have to drink two beers for every 5 minutes of workout!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back