What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds awesome, send me a growler, pretty please:drunk:

Another saison after measuring grains for tomorrow:tank:

Hey, btw, milling my own grain went well today and it didn't take as long as I thought it would. Thanks for your help...in spite of the lack of actual drilling.
:ban:

It's the state of Misery. Born and raised there...happily relocated.
View attachment 239187

Me too...I hope to relocate in the next year or so; it's kind of complicated, but the plan was set into motion a few months ago. I think it is every Missourian's dream to get the **** out of Missouri.

Another souvenir from my favorite US city:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417412725.977804.jpg

I think I found Dar's BeerAdvocate review on it:

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1417412799.110928.jpg

What a ****ing chode.

Me too...I hope to relocate in the next year or so; it's kind of complicated, but the plan was set into motion a few months ago. I think it is every Missourian's dream to get the **** out of Missouri.

Another souvenir from my favorite US city:

View attachment 239188

I think I found Dar's BeerAdvocate review on it:

View attachment 239189

What a ****ing chode.
I lol'ed and NC is a great state. ;)
Feelin' lazy, from the can.

You know why I need that beer.

HB chocolate coconut stout...third pour. Smacked.

You know why I need that beer.

Haha, yeah, but honestly, while it's a decent beer, I don't think it's worth trading for.

Continuing the lazy trend.

CameraZOOM-20141201011503423 (1).jpg

I don't remember what it's called, but what was the one we went to that has the homebrew shop attached and we made fun of the guy bitching about the Giants game? I'd definitely be up for some more beer from there.

Raleigh Brewing Company. Hell Yes Ma'am and their rye IPA is bottled. The rest is growler.

I'd be down for either of those if you're only willing to grab bottles, but if you're down with sending a growler, City of Blokes or Hidden Pipe would be my beer of choice.

Okay. Let me catch up,on a couple BIFS and trade and the we're on.

Another HB chocolate coconut stout pour. 10%.

Embrace the suck lady and gentlemen Monday after a long weekend is here. For me today happens to be my Friday but it's still gonna be a long day.

Coffee

Does the suck lady spit or swallow? :D Starting on 2nd mug of coffee while waking up before getting back to book two of my Time Lords series. Can't wait for external drive to arrive!

Mmmm, worth the price? Probably not, might have been even better put away for a year or two but I couldn't resist,

Good to know. I picked one up instead of BCBS this year (that's what I'm telling myself at least). I'll sit on it for a bit.

Airport coffee. Hopefully my last few weeks in Austin.

Coffee, brew day started out sucking but I suppose it's still better than work:D

A day started with a suck? Hmmm not bad to me!

But really, what happened?

Coffee...Mama Hello is still sleeping. I think I overdid it last night. Oops.

Also on the coffee - looking for some inspiration to start a new brew.... Found a bag of mystery grains in with some odds and ins in my brew stuff... trying to decide if it looks like enough make a double IPA. whats a good target OG for one of those any ideas?

A day started with a suck? Hmmm not bad to me!

But really, what happened?

Coffee...Mama Hello is still sleeping. I think I overdid it last night. Oops.

When you're still groggy and take your grain and dump them in your mash tun and then come to realization that you didn't mill them:smack:

Don't think this is going to come out as planed:eek:

Coffee.

It took 2.5 hours to get to work. St. Louis drivers shut down when the first snowflake falls.

When you're still groggy and take your grain and dump them in your mash tun and then come to realization that you didn't mill them:smack:

Don't think this is going to come out as planed:eek:

Haha **** man. Can you dump and start a new?

Mama Hello is up...she questioned my drinking last night. I'm surprised she waited this long. I had to inform her that it was vacation drinking and it doesn't count.

This is true. Perhaps just start the drinking now. What else could possibly go wrong?

Latest posts

Back