EKG and Tettnanger Hop RAFFLE for Charity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$130 minus whatever shipping costs me is going to the Betty Ford Center's Children's Program.

So, that's at least $300 from the hop thing going to charity including the auction from a couple months ago. Good stuff. Hops are shipping tomorrow. Thank you to all the participants. This is absolutely the end of the hops. I have about a pound and a half left in my personal stash and they would have to be pried from my cold dead fingers.

Why oh why didn't you go with EdWorts suggestion of 69?!! I needed those EKGs!! Haha, just kidding. Thanks for the opportunity!

I feel like the person who bid one dollar too many on the price is right:eek:

Thanks again for doing this Bobby, happy to donate to a good cause.

I feel like the person who bid one dollar too many on the price is right:eek:

Thanks again for doing this Bobby, happy to donate to a good cause.

Professor, if you want to brew together for the 10der & Mild swap I'd be happy to share the some of the booty.

Chad

Made the donation today. That's a total of $320 to the children's program as a result of the SA hops. In case you're wondering what the money is used for:

The Children's Program helps kids to positively cope with the many challenges they face. Children come to the Children's Program for a safe haven of help, hope and healing. The program helps kids learn about addiction through age-appropriate activities so they realize that the disease is not their fault, they are not alone and they are not to blame. Children talk openly in the safe, supportive atmosphere and are encouraged to express their feelings about this cunning, baffling disease.

Our Children's Program is primary prevention. We proactively interrupt the multi-generational legacy of addiction. This is a "child-centered" family process:

Unresolved parenting issues, especially guilt and shame, can lead to relapse.

By helping adults heal the parent/child relationship we can enhance positive treatment outcomes.

Back