N00b Question: What parts do I need?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 30639

Reaction score
So my SWMBO has decided to get me a kegerator for my birthday. I was originally going to convert an old fridge, but she decided that if she last to look at this, it would be better if it wasn't an old fridge that has been outside for last 10 years.

The deal was, she'll buy the kegerator and I'll buy the rest of the parts I need. I've read through the forum, searched, and read the sticky FAQ's. And I'm still not entirely sure what else I need to buy. I think I've figured out a list, if anyone has any additions or subtracts, I would appreciate it. The kegerator is set up for Sankey kegs, so I need to convert it to Corney kegs.

All links are to Austin Homebrew since they're they closest thing I have to a LHBS.

Kegs (duh)

Liquid Disconnect

FFL Fitting

Gas Disconnect

FFL Fitting

So I've figured out that much, I think. I know I need o-rings although there's a lot of different ones to chose from.

Little help for a n00bie? :mug:

You should check out www.kegconnection.com. They have great deals on homebrew kegerator kits, and will swap out/remove parts or make a custom kit for you if you call them up.

They also sell a Homebrew to Sanke conversion kit so you can easily switch between Sanke and Corney kegs.

Back