New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few recent photos...
(just joined today so I'll try and post the recipes for anyone interested once I figure out how)

Red Rain Ale -- 5.5% ABV

No Quarter IPA -- 8.5% ABV (on the left, next to a Phillips Amnesiac)

Bohemian Rhapsody Pilsner -- 4.8% ABV

RedRain.jpg

NoQuarterVSIIPA.jpg

BoLager.jpg

I did the Black Widow Kolsch. The first pic is poured from the keg. I finally used my beer gun which is the last photos.
WidowGlass1.jpg
BWkolsch.jpg
BWkolschClear.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399765012.641883.jpg
My 9 month old ipa that is more like a amberish , malty, Carmely. Damn I'm going to age IPAs more often. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399856604.320576.jpg

English IPA after pulling a half pint of sludge off the bottom of the keg, delicious but I fear I might be turning into a hop head as I wish it was just a bit more bitter.

My rye ipa. This is my second rye ipa and I tweaked the recipe a bit and am very pleased with the results

image.jpg

Got my Sunburst IPA done with cascade, citra and simcoe and dry hopped with bramlin cross.
The other is a tart belgian witbier that I did with lime and acidulated malt.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399862170.867338.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399862185.311548.jpg

My munich/fuggles SMaSH with S-04. It's been in the bottle not quite a week yet so still young. I'm getting heavy butterscotch on it. Particularly on the nose. Anybody else had that with s-04?

1400002018975.jpg

Butterscotch? Could be diacetyl, how long was it in the fermenter?

2 and a half weeks. Sat between about 62-65 the whole time. I actually keep reading it's pretty common with this yeast. Tastes kinda like werthers candy

A shaken up 5 month old cider at the disc golf tourney. Bad move carrying it around in my bag all day

image.jpg

Back