What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude right on man do you spell it the same too? This was actually my first Hess beer and I really enjoyed it I'm now drinking a session ipa from belching beaver wet hoped with zythos and served from a cask. View attachment 249212

What do you think of that session? i cant speak for their pound town TIPA, but I am not a huge fan of the IPA lineup from Belching Beaver. Which is too bad because I love the rest of their beers and the atmosphere at the brewery

Pour of my funky buffalo sweat. There is some sort of infection to it but it is good. I have some wild Brett here somewhere. I'm not complining.

Water. Had a job interview this morning, now waiting for my wife's doctor appointment to hear the baby's heart beat and meet the doctor, then gym, then beer time! Exciting Friday!

Strongbow Cider on draft...in a Bud Light pint glass. Not exactly proper glassware, but it tastes good.

IMG_20150116_190139963.jpg

Water. Had a job interview this morning, now waiting for my wife's doctor appointment to hear the baby's heart beat and meet the doctor, then gym, then beer time! Exciting Friday!

Congrats and you get a DD for a while in the bargain ;)

After several IPAs on to a breakfast stout,

IMG_5626.jpg

Back