looking for some help/advice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcharlsen

Reaction score
new to the all grain brewing, thinking about doing a brew this Saturday afternoon. was looking for some help and or guidance on what I'm doing from start to finish. also looking for help on kegging too

Posting your equipment might be a good start. check out your local homebrew store (LHBS) and see if they offer classes, many do. There is a great book you could check out as well: How to Brew by John Palmer. Of course there is a ton of information in these forums and the internet in general so start reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting your equipment might be a good start. check out your local homebrew store (LHBS) and see if they offer classes, many do. There is a great book you could check out as well: How to Brew by John Palmer. Of course there is a ton of information in these forums and the internet in general so start reading!

Useful... Also YouTube is a great help. I spent many hours watching videos from many different sources before I crushed my first grain. I found it very helpful. I felt like I had already gone through the process. Of course seeing and doing are two different things. You will have a bit of a learning curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Last edited by a moderator:
You're more than welcome to come join the Wichita Homebrewers Organization if you want to make the trip down. We meet on the last Monday of the month (will be the 28th this month), 7pm @ The Anchor in downtown Wichita. We have brew days hosted by club members pretty regularly, which can be a nice opportunity to see how people brew on their different systems.

yeah i think i might do that. i actually work right down the road at the Kansas Food Bank. so i might have to come check it all out. thanks for the invite.

You're also not far from a club in moundridge or so I hear. I'll try to get you some info about it.

Back